This winter has flown by, if you can even call what we had winter, and while it isn’t over yet spring is on my mind. I love long days, cold beer and the sunshine. My body is craving the sunshine. While school has kept me busy (and poor) I always seem to have time to shop. This time I am just window shopping, although hopefully I will make the leap and buy something soon.
- Dooney and Bourke Florentine Satchel in Moss - What a perfect spring bag. The colour, the shape and really just everything about this bag makes me love it. I use a Dooney and Bourke bag now and it is amazing. Good quality is always in season.
- Essie Nail Polish in Ole Caliente – Essie makes great polish and this colour is no different.
- ASOS Curve Strapless Floral Dress - I am a sucker for a strapless dress and lately I just haven’t been wearing any. This dress screams spring to me and I love the print.
- TOMS Ballet Flats – If you have ever worn a pair of Toms you know how comfy they are. I am eager to try out the ballet flats and even better that they come in leopard print.
- Amrita Singh Crystal Jitney Earrings - Amrita Singh makes gorgeous Indian inspired jewelry. Everything on her website is colourful and daring. I would love to be able to afford one of her gem pieces but for now these inspired earrings will have to do. Even better if you can find these on a flash sale website!
- Bicycle Glasses - Sunshine and nice weather make me want to drink. Ill be damned if my vodka isn’t going to be in cute bicycle glasses.
- Kaia Naturals Bamboo Face Wipes – I received a sample of these Juicy Bamboo Face wipes in my Glymm Box and I fell in love. Sounds crazy, being that its only a face wipe, but honestly they are the best. They smell fresh, they took off every bit of makeup and they are organic and natural. What is not to love?
- Manduka PRO Yoga Mat- I want to do yoga more often. Right now I am hardly doing anything. A nice long yoga mat will make me want to do yoga, right?
- Apple Shuffle - The amount of iPods I have purchased is sickening, and yet when I go to use one I can never find any. I want a bright green shuffle full of awesome music to help motivate me to get my ass off the couch and go for a long walk. The bright green makes it infinitely cuter.
- Boscia BB Cream- BB Creams seem to be all the rage lately. As warm weather approaches I tend to use less foundation and more tinted moisturizer. I can’t wait to buy a BB cream and see what all they hype is about.
What is your must have spring item?