With Christmas just around the corner I thought it would be a good idea to post a holiday wishlist. I love this time of year. Sure running around like a mad woman trying to find the perfect gifts makes me a little crazy, but it is always worth the time and effort. While it may be a little bit to late to actually get anything on this list, it is always nice to dream ( or buy it myself).
1. Prada Galleria LG Tote, in Cornflower Blue - This bag isn’t even available yet, but I am already drooling over it. Ever since I saw it on a Aleeza’s youtube page I am drooling over it. It is certainly pricey, but a girl can dream right. One of these days this bag will be mine.
2. Kindle - I really want a kindle. Nobody in my family thinks I need one. Sure I have the app on my phone and my iPad but I just don’t think it is the same as an actual Kindle. I love to read and think the size of this Kindle would suit my needs perfectly. Starting at only $79 how could you go wrong.
3. LaVanilla perfume - I adore this company. They claim to be a healthy company with their products void of chemicals and nasty stuff, plus this smell is incredible. I recently ran out and am coveting more. Every single day I wore this I recived a compliment. It is to die for.
4. Canon Rebel T2i - I really want a DSLR, and I have heard nothing but good things about this brand. In all honesty if I don’t expect to get one for Christmas, but I am hoping they go on sale for Boxing Day. I’m not lining up at 5 am at Best Buy for nothing.
5. iMac - Only in the last couple of weeks have I really wanted an actual desktop to use. I love the big screen on the iMac and to be honest I am a bit of an apple whore.
Now I realize that this wish list is a little crazy and to be honest I do not expect anyone to buy me any of this, other than maybe the perfume. A girl can dream, can’t she?